Posted by: Petaluma Area Pilots Association | April 9, 2013
Wednesday, April 10th, 2013: Monthly Dinner Meeting
Doors open at 5:30, Dinner served at 6:15. Cost per person is just $10.00–honestly, where can you eat like this for $10? And in such gracious company?
Here is Uncle Don’s menu for tomorrow night:
- Roast Pork Loin with apricot and shallot stuffing
- Mixed spaghetti & Linguini wit oil & Garlic sauce with herbs
- Asparagus with lemon mayonnaise sauce
- Green salad with vegetables
- Carrot cake
- Soft drinks and water are $1.00 each…BYOB!
We’re honored to have as a speaker Christina Olds
, daughter of Brigadier General Robin Olds
. He was a triple ace spanning World War II to the Vietnam War. She wrote a terrific book about her father called Fighter Pilot
. Please join us in welcoming her to PAPA and honoring her father, Robin Olds.